The U.S. Labor Department on Friday took the next step toward requiring brokers who provide retirement advice to follow a "fiduciary" standard of putting clients' interests first, a move that could roil the financial services industry.
- ClassEconomy classBusiness class
- PassengerYoung adults(12-15 years)Adults(≥ 16 years)
- quantity2 Set(2round trips)
- DescriptionsA passenger may buy at least two and up to five ticket packages; a set of packages is to be used by one person only
- Total price： （Tax excluded）
- Buy now
- Product features
- Explanations on fees
- Booking information
- Explanations on ticket refunds and changes
Freedom to change itinerary
Confirm your departure time for your first flight segment at the time of purchase, and you can change your subsequent itinerary freely within one year.
Freely choose your flights
You may travel on any date, including some holidays, throughout the year for your subsequent itinerary.
You may book your flight via the ticket package inquiry page on our official website at least three hours before flight departure as long as a corresponding-class seat is available for the flight. You can book a ticket as you need.
Multiple round trips on intercontinental routes - fly as you need.
Value for money
Buy at least two ticket packages. The more ticket packages you buy, the bigger discounts you get.
Explanations on fees
Below is the proposed price list. One package includes one round trip. The more ticket packages you buy, the lower the unit price of a package. Buy more to get bigger discounts.
- 1. Tickets in a set of packages are to be used by one person only, and changes to passenger’s name are not allowed.
- 2. A set of ticket packages is valid for one year. In other words, all the tickets contained in a set of ticket packages must be used within one year.
- 3. Tickets contained in a set of packages must be used in order.
- 4. Travel date for the first flight segment: (after tickets for the first flight segment are used within the above period, passengers may use tickets for the remaining segments within one year from the departure date for the first segment).
- 5. Inapplicable period:(Including departure and return dates )
Explanations on ticket refunds and changes
- 1. Passengers need to set itinerary for their first flight segments, and no voluntary flight date change is allowed.
- 2. For the remaining flight segments, passengers can confirm their itinerary free of charge once during their validity period. If passengers intend to change tickets after confirmation, a CNY500 charge will apply for either economy class or business class ticket changes. There is no limit on the number of such changes (only changes to same class seats are allowed; passengers will need to pay for the tax difference if taxes involved are different).
- 3. If there is no same-class seat on the revised flight date, ticket change fees are as follows:
- 【Economy class】: For each segment, passengers are allowed to change to Class V/H seats by paying the amount indicated in the following table and a rescheduling fee of CNY500 per ticket change.
Economy class class V class H International segment CNY1,000 CNY2,500
- 【Business class】: For each segment, passengers are allowed to change to Class Z seats by paying the amount indicated in the following table and a rescheduling fee of CNY1,000 per ticket change.
Business class class Z International segment CNY3,000
- Different prices will apply if passengers want to change to other classes.
- 1) If none of the tickets contained in a set of packages is used, A refund fee of CNY2,500 will apply for economy class seats, and a refund fee of CNY4,000 will apply for business class seats.
- 2) If some of the tickets contained in a set of packages have already been used, Voluntary flight cancellation not available