Warm prompt: all special passenger services should be applied for at the time of ticket purchasing! At present, the unaccompanied child passenger service is only applicable to the domestic flights actually operated by Shenzhen Airlines;
I.Classification of unaccompanied child passengers
|Type||Age||Service charge||Fare||Limitation on the number of child passengers||Remarks|
|Free unaccompanied child passengers||Over 5 years old (inclusive) - under 12 years old (exclusive)||Free||The fare should be calculated according to the standards for children||With limitation on the number of applicants||The unaccompanied child passengers shall not include deaf-mute children, blind children and other disabled children.|
|Paid unaccompanied child passengers||Over 12 years old (inclusive) - under 18 years old (exclusive)）||RMB 200||The fare should be calculated according to the standards for adults||Without any limitation on the number of applicants|
II. Matters Needing Attention when Applying for Unaccompanied Child Passenger Service
1. Application channel for unaccompanied child passenger service:
You could call 95361 or bring with you the certificate of the passenger to any ticket office directly under Shenzhen Airlines for handling ticket purchasing and service application procedures.
2. Application time limit for unaccompanied child passenger service:
Please apply for the unaccompanied child passenger service before 15:00 on the day before flight departure.
3. The child passenger with connecting flight service (i.e. transfer flight) couldn't enjoy the unaccompanied child passenger service.
4. The paid unaccompanied child passenger service shall be applied voluntarily, but note that at present only the following cities provide the paid unaccompanied child passenger service: Lanzhou, Taiyuan, Wuxi, Nanjing, Dalian, Shenzhen. If a passenger needs the paid unaccompanied child passenger service, the origin and destination must be among the above mentioned cities. E.g.: Shenzhen = Lanzhou/ Lanzhou = Shenzhen, Dalian = Nanjing/Nanjing = Dalian.
5. The paid unaccompanied child passenger must pay the service charges at the origin city or airport, and must bring the voucher ("Voucher for Refunding, Flight Missing, Change Service") to the airport for handling such service procedures.
III. Check-in Process for Unaccompanied Child Passengers
1. On the day of the flight, the person sending the unaccompanied child passenger to the airport should bring his/her original identity documents, as well as the passenger's identity documents to the airport 2 hours in advance for handling the check-in procedures (including baggage registration, etc.)
2. Then he/she should fill in the "Application Form of Unaccompanied Child Passenger" at the information desk (in case that there isn't any information desk at the airport, he/she could go to the check-in counter), and the contents of the form shall include: the name, certificate No. and contact information of the person receiving the child passenger.
3. The person sending the child passenger to the airport should leave the airport 15 minutes after; and the person picking up the child passenger should arrive at airport 30 minute in advance with his/her certificate.
Note: the person sending/picking up the child passenger must be adult, and the airport application procedures and application form filling for unaccompanied child passenger service could only be handled on the day of the flight, not allowed to handle in advance.
- Booking Services
- Boading Services
- Baggage Services
- Special Assistance
- Cabin Services