We shall provide you with drinks and snacks on flights of Shenzhen Airlines, and if it is during meal time, we shall selectively provide some hot meals.
Meanwhile, taking into consideration of the dietary habits and religion of different passengers, and in order to meet your dietary habit requirements, we shall specially prepare various special meals for you. Besides, for passenger with infant(s), we will provide rich baby foods and relevant services. If you have any requirement, please apply to us, we shall meet your requirements as far as possible.
You could book special meals (we could provide vegetarian meals, child meals, baby meals, etc.) 24 hours (including) before flight departure. In order to ensure that you could receive the service of special meals, please file an application for meal ordering when purchasing your ticket. (The on-board provision shall be subject to the meal in kind)
• Strict western vegetarian meals (VGML): this kind of meals is completely devoid of any animal product or animal by-product.
• Fruit meals (FPML): this kind of meals contains only fruit.
• Salad meals: this kind of meals contains only fruit and salad.
• Seafood meals (SFML): this kind of meals is designed for passengers who like seafoods.
• Meals for diabetics (DBML): this kind of meals is suitable for passengers suffering from diabetes (low insulin level). It doesn't contain any form of sugar.
• High fiber meals (HFML): this kind of meals contains high-fiber foods, like nuts, vegetables, fruit, cereal and high-fiber grain bread, etc.
• Low-fat meals (LFML): this kind of meals is suitable for passengers who need to lower their fat intake.
• Low-sodium meals (LSML): this kind of meals doesn't add any salt.
• Low-protein meals (LPML): this kind of meals contains extremely low protein.
• Baby meals( BBML): this kind of meals is specially prepared for infants, including Chinese steamed eggs, fruit juice, minced chicken and vegetable porridge
• Child meals (CHML): this kind of meals is specially prepared for child passengers.
• Hindu meals (HNML): this kind of meals does not contain any beef or pork, but contains mutton, poultry, other meat, fish and dairy products.
• Oriental vegetarian meals (VOML): this kind of meals doesn't contain any meat, fish or venison, milk product or any underground root vegetable, like ginger, garlic, onion, green Chinese onion, etc.
• Muslim meals (MOML): this kind of meals and dishes does neither contain any pork, bacon, ham, sausage, animal oil and fat or alcohol, nor contain any alepidote fish, eel, soft-shelled turtle. Moreover, it is required to follow the relevant rules of Islam when killing and cooking any fowl or animal.
- Booking Services
- Boading Services
- Baggage Services
- Special Assistance
- Cabin Services