I. Inter-line Connecting Flight
1. What is "connecting flight service"?
It refers to a traveling method that a flight arrives at its destination by passing one or more transit point(s), also called seamless transfer.
2. How long would a transfer connection take?
For two connection flights with their departure place and destinations being in mainland China, the transfer connection time for the two flights is required to be over 2 hours but no more than 24 hours, and no overnight transfer is allowed in principle.
For an international flight with its departure place or destination being not in mainland China, the transfer connection time for the two flights is required to be over 2.5 hours but no more than 24 hours, and no overnight transfer is allowed in principle.
3.Can seat be selected in advance on connecting flights?
Seat pre-selection service by phone call, website, short message and other ways is temporarily unavailable to passengers booking a connecting flight, please handle it at the airport.
4. Is there any accommodation arrangement, if the transfer connection of a connecting flight would take a long time?
No, you should solve this by yourself.
5. What should I do if the transfer connection time is less than 2 hours? Will it have any impact on boarding?
If you insist on booking two flights with a transfer connection time being less than 2 hours, you may not have sufficient time to handle the check-in procedure for your subsequent flight, and may not board successfully. In such case, the rescheduling and refunding of ticket shall be handled according to voluntary rescheduling, refunding provisions.
6. Can I handle the check-in procedure, baggage check through procedure, baggage registration all at once for my connecting flight?
For the implementation varies from different airports, you should be subject to the provisions of the airport.
7. Can I get out of the terminal building at the transit airport when I booked a connecting flight?
Please consult on-site staff, and follow the on-site arrangement.
II. Stopover Flight
1. What is "stopover"?
Stopover flight refers that the flight shall land at any third place except the departure place and destination, mainly for fueling the plane, passengers boarding or off the plane and cargo handling at the third place, etc. Generally, if the airline requires passengers to get off the plane, passengers' baggage could be left on the plane.
2. Should the passengers taking a stopover flight need to handle the check-in procedure at the stopover site?
No, you only need to handle the procedure at the airport of departure place.
3. Will the stopover flight change an aircraft at the stopover site?
The stopover flight doesn't need to change aircraft. If it is necessary to change aircraft due to any special reason, please follow the allocation of the on-site staff.
4. Could passengers taking a whole-course flight get off the plane at the stopover site, and give up their trip from the stopover site to the destination?
In principle, passengers should travel from the departure place to the destination as specified on the ticket, and are not allowed to terminate their travel at the stopover site. Getting off the plane at the stopover site would be deemed as giving up the trip voluntarily. If passengers need to get off at the stopover site under a special circumstance, please negotiate with the flight crew, and follow the on-site arrangement.
5. Would a whole-course flight arrange for the passengers to get off the plane for a rest at the stopover site?
For whether passengers need to get off the plane or not at the stopover site, it should follow the arrangement of the on-site staff. If you need to get off the plane at the stopover site, there shall be a dedicated waiting area on the scene and a broadcast notification before boarding (no need to get out of the terminal building).
6. What should I do if I negligently missed my subsequent flight after getting off the plane at the stopover site?
If you get off the plane at the stopover site, there shall be a dedicated waiting area on the scene and a broadcast notification before boarding. If you missed the plane at the stopover site, it would be deemed as you voluntarily giving up your trip, and no rescheduling or refunding application would be accepted.
7. Should the passengers taking a stopover flight and their baggage need to be off the plane together?
The requirements vary from stopover airport, so it should be determined according to the requirements of the stopover airport, and the specific requirements should be subject to the confirmation with the flight crew on board. Under normal circumstances, the registered baggage doesn't need to be off the plane (unless it is required to accept the security check again under any special circumstance), but in order to guarantee the security of your baggage or property, the handbags are required to be taken off the plane with you.
- Booking Services
- Boading Services
- Baggage Services
- Special Assistance
- Cabin Services